The Eye Center is committed to providing comprehensive, gentle, quality eye care services in a comfortable, family-oriented environment. We emphasize personal care that provides treatment for visual problems as well as recognizing what our patients' eyes tell us about their overall health.
Dr. Naheed Kassam, Dr. Mojgan Besharat, Dr. Glenn Middleton, Dr. Geeta Chowdhary Dr. Roba Bakir, Dr. Thomas Walent, Dr. Kevin Ritter and Dr. Shirin Esmail are committed to providing excellent service for you and your family. We are located beside Lenscrafters in Raleigh,Cary, Durham, Fayetteville, Burlington & Wilmington, NC.
Need an Eye Doctor In North Carolina ,Then The Eye Center Has You Covered!
We have locations in Raleigh, NC., Cary, NC., Fayetteville, NC., Durham, NC., Wilmington, NC., & Burlington, NC. At The Eye Center we always welcome new patients to our Practice with a smile. Use these links to get more information:
- Dec 4, 2014 - "Eye" Am Home for the Holidays - 7 Eye Tips for College Students
- Nov 25, 2014 - Do You Know the Facts About Diabetic Eye Disease?
- Oct 31, 2014 - 7 Things You Should Know About Eyelid Twitches
- Jul 23, 2014 - AccuExam: A Major Improvement in Eye Health Assessments
- Apr 11, 2013 - This Month We're Giving Away Ray-Ban Sunglasses and a Year Supply of Daily Lenses
- Apr 30, 2012 - Recognizing When to Get Your Vision Checked
- Apr 17, 2012 - A Look Inside Women's Eye and Vision Health
The Eye Center helps patients understand that comprehensive eye exams not only confirm healthy clear vision but can also tell the Doctor about the overall health of the eyes and the body. Now with the use of the Accuexam Technology combined with the Optos retinal Imaging, The Doctors at The Eye Center can diagnose Glaucoma, Cataracts and Macular Degeneration as well as identifying various systemic disorders like diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol.
The eyes are truly the windows to the overall health of the body.
Make a difference.
It's easy to get involved in OneSight. Simply donate your gently-used glasses to our Practice. We'll recycle and hand-deliver your eyewear to someone in need. We gladly accept women's, men's, and children's prescription glasses, bifocals, and non-prescription sunglasses.
We are proud to sponsor OneSight. OneSight has helped more than six million people see more clearly by providing free eye exams and glasses.