The Eye Center is committed to providing comprehensive, gentle, quality eye care services in a comfortable, family-oriented environment. We emphasize personal care that provides treatment for visual problems as well as recognizing what our patients' eyes tell us about their overall health.
Dr. Naheed Kassam, Dr. Angie Lavender, Dr. Mojgan Besharat, Dr. Glenn Middleton, Dr. Geeta Chowdhary, Dr. Amy Krempecki, Dr. Thomas Walent and Dr. Shirin Esmail are committed to providing excellent service for you and your family. We are located beside Lenscrafters in Durham, Fayetteville, Burlington & Wilmington, serving the Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Greensboro & Cary communities.
New Patient Zone
We welcome new patients to our Practice. Use these links to get started:
- Apr 30, 2013 - Computer Vision Syndrome
- Apr 24, 2013 - Women's Eye Health Month: An Eye on Cosmetics
- Apr 11, 2013 - This Month We're Giving Away Ray-Ban Sunglasses and a Year Supply of Daily Lenses
- Mar 27, 2013 - A Recipe for Eye Health
- Apr 30, 2012 - Recognizing When to Get Your Vision Checked
- Apr 17, 2012 - A Look Inside Women's Eye and Vision Health
Yearly Eye Exams for the Entire Family
The eyes are truly the windows to the overall health of the body.
Make a difference.
It's easy to get involved in OneSight. Simply donate your gently-used glasses to our Practice. We'll recycle and hand-deliver your eyewear to someone in need. We gladly accept women's, men's, and children's prescription glasses, bifocals, and non-prescription sunglasses.
We are proud to sponsor OneSight. OneSight has helped more than six million people see more clearly by providing free eye exams and glasses.